Lawn Care Forum banner

32' enclosed triple axle

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  FearThisDeere 
#1 ·
i am just wanting to know what any one would pay for this trailer..
its 1998 haulmark , 32' triple axle ramp in the v-nose.. side door and big door on the back.. tires look brand new.... looks really good over all...... so tell what u think its worth with the pics i have of this......

See less See more
#5 ·
Mico Landscaping design said:
i am just wanting to know what any one would pay for this trailer..
its 1998 haulmark , 32' triple axle ramp in the v-nose.. side door and big door on the back.. tires look brand new.... looks really good over all...... so tell what u think its worth with the pics i have of this......

#13 ·
lawnmaniac883 said:
Wow, I think ya went a little overboard there. Hell I couldnt even maneuver that thing in 90% of the neighborhoods I cut.

You should be able to get 7k for that but I think your gonna have trouble finding someone to buy it...
i will find some one to buy it.... they got for brand new $9500-10,000 so i should have no problem.. theres some one out there that needs but thanks for the input:usflag:

#16 ·
If nothing else, I would think a race team would take it as a car hauler.:)

#19 ·
From a "racing" perspective, that is a steal and a half. There would be guys crawling all over that at the track. I watch 24' in worse condition go for that price! Good luck with the sale!:clapping:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.