1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

32" Wright Stander Prices

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grassman222, Jun 2, 2010.

1. grassman222

grassman222 LawnSite Member

Anyone have any idea what a 32" Whright stander is going for ? Approx. price of course.I had a guy ask me if i wanted to buy his ,it has 34 hours on it ,looks pretty clean ,and comes with a grass gobbler . $3900 . sounds like alot . the reason for him wanting to get ride of it is because his lawn is to small for it and he hired me to cut it now so , yeah. Thoughts?? :usflag:

2. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

I had to reread your post....didn't see the 34 hrs. I'd say not a bad deal new ones at the dealer around here....they're asking 5000.00+

Good luck

3. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 32" wright stander and it is a awesome mower. That is a great price. I paid $5k out the door with a grass gobbler for mine, but i bought mine new.

4. Here's my advice. If you dont need this mower right now, wait until end of Nov. and go buy one. I saved almost $1k by purchasing at this time(I bought a 36" Fixed Deck pull start) and was able to get a 1 yr. 0% interest. They charge you about $90 to do the 0% financing, but you are saving more money in the end.

5. grassman222

grassman222 LawnSite Member

thanks everyone. the guy said hes flexible on the price . cash talks he said :). what to do ? what to do ? hmm.....:confused:

6. rjh4758

rjh4758 LawnSite Member

Buy it, I would if I were you. $1000+ off for 34 hours kind of a no brainer.

7. flatland-4-life

flatland-4-life LawnSite Member

Go buy it now
    before one of us on here tracks him down and buys it. lol

I think you are getting a deal
    and the 32 will fit anywhere.