• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

34215 TORO Stand-on Sprayer

alamo707

LawnSite Member
Looking at these sprayers comparing them to others. I have always had good luck with toro equipment. Does anyone have any idea if they offer a foam marker kit? Also I would appreciate and positive or negative feedback.

grass4gas

LawnSite Bronze Member
I have the exmark version. Im pretty sure you can adapt one. I don’t think they sell one through toro/exmark but I could be wrong

When I first got mine-I did not demo one prior to buying, I thought the steering was going to be awkward. I was wrong. After about 10-20 hours I was totally comfortable using it and have not looked back

Marine03112

LawnSite Silver Member
Looking at these sprayers comparing them to others. I have always had good luck with toro equipment. Does anyone have any idea if they offer a foam marker kit? Also I would appreciate and positive or negative feedback.
there the best rackable spreader sprayer out there. Do not think they have a foam marker kit. Search the forums here. Someone made one for it. Toro spreader sprayers rock. With out a doubt. The new serial number is 34225 for the ones with the Kohler engine. Get one and make money with it. Use brown tips for two acres out of a fill.

buttaluv

LawnSite Senior Member
I just bought an exmark one today.. to use on my residentials.. I have a Steel green too... I think for the machines that size, and for the money.. to me, it was the best alternative.

OP
A

alamo707

LawnSite Member
ArTurf we hace used agri supply markers in the past. Sometimes leave last sometimes they don’t.

Marine03112

LawnSite Silver Member
Guys can you give me an idea of the price tag on this unit?
Last unit I paid 9300 but I got a great deal. Some dealers want 10500. I would pay 10500 for one if I had too. My dealer gives me the best price he can. I would call around toro and exmark dealers getting quotes.

OP
A

alamo707

LawnSite Member
So either dealer can’t sell the unit? I know we have an exmark dealer
but I don’t think they sell Toro.