1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

36" Cu Cadet Commercial Walk Behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by PrecisionYardworks, Jun 30, 2005.

1. PrecisionYardworks

PrecisionYardworks LawnSite Member

Hey all. I recently bought a scag tiger cub and no longer need my walk behind. The ztr spoiled me. I havent used it at all this year other than going on and off trailer. The machine is a 2004 cub cadet commercial g1436 gear/belt drive. It has the kawasaki fc420v 14hp moter. I keep all my equipment clan and serviced. It is in good shape othe than some cosmetic scratches. It has than than 100hrs on it. I serviced it this year along with new drive belts for the wheels. I also side bagger and mulch plate for this unit. I am asking $2,200. I can deliver if within reasonable distance or meet half way. Please message me if interested.

PS: I also have a 66 impala ss 2dr hardtop wwith original 327 engine. Needs loving home and few minor things. I also have a 2001 yamaha raptor 660r atv with less than 100hrs and is immaculate. Bonus if you buy the atv i will give u a 4.5' x 8' trailer.