36" Dixie Chopper Walk Behind

sureg1

LawnSite Member
I am selling my 36" Dixie Chopper walk behind. I bought it new last year and it was used as a backup mower. I only used it for a couple of smaller yards. I would estimate 50-75 hours on the mower. It has a 15 horsepower Kohler on it. It's gear driven and starts first pull everytime. Not a bad mower for the money. I am asking $1500.00 for it. I'm in Louisville, KY . I can't load pictures here, but I have it posted on craigslist with pictures. Thanks

http://louisville.craigslist.org/bar/2867557822.html

stonebridge

LawnSite Senior Member
bump for a dixie

OP
S

sureg1

LawnSite Member
Hey, what happened???:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Right when it was getting good, right?

Amendment to my description...Dixie Chopper did not manufacture this walk behind mower. But, it is still a good mower for the money. The mower was manufactured in 2008 and I bought it from the dealer in 2011 (unused in the crate when I bought it). The original retail price of the mower was $2299.00. I am asking $1500.00 obo. If there are any questions about the mower, I will be happy to answer them.

kmzlawncare

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice looking mower. I have been thinking about getting a 36 but still not sure. Good luck selling your mower.

OP
S

sureg1

LawnSite Member
OP
S

sureg1

LawnSite Member
Nice looking mower. I have been thinking about getting a 36 but still not sure. Good luck selling your mower.
Thanks, it's a good mower for the money.

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

LawnSite Senior Member
Right when it was getting good, right?

Amendment to my description...Dixie Chopper did not manufacture this walk behind mower. But, it is still a good mower for the money. The mower was manufactured in 2008 and I bought it from the dealer in 2011 (unused in the crate when I bought it). The original retail price of the mower was $2299.00. I am asking $1500.00 obo. If there are any questions about the mower, I will be happy to answer them.
Well said. I apologize if I came off rude in the previous thread and I wish you luck in the sale of your mower!
Posted via Mobile Device