Lawn Care Forum banner

36'' exmark pro tracer vs. Gravley 44z

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Snapper Jack 
#1 ·
Im looking at down sizing from my 44'' gravley to a 36'' exmark. ( Should give me a cleaner cut, and all around a better mower) the only downside is that by down sizing mowers it would increase mowing time. (Spend more time at properties mowing grass) Any of you have any suggestions? I am a one man operation with about 40 customers. Most my customers are residental yards under 1/2 acre.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=exmark&srchType=A&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Here is a link to the mower i am looking at purchasing.

All suggestions and advice would be appreciated.

#2 ·
To Clarify- I own a Gravley 44z ztr and am looking a purchasing a 36'' exmark pro tracer walk behind.

#4 ·
Did you take the time and go physically measure your gates?
I was sure glad I did the above cuz I needed a 32 instead of a 36 to avoid using a 21. There are too many BIG backyards behind a gate to use a 21 on, IMHO. 21 stays at home...PERMANENTLY.
If you can keep both, do so. If you need the money and don't mind using a 21...then you'll know what you need to do. Best to you in '13.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.