Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
551 Posts
The floating deck on a 36" wil basically just make it a little easier to change the height of cut. I think a bigger, better step would be to move up to a Hydro unit. IMO, that is more important than the floating vs. fixed.

· Banned
1,976 Posts
definately the fixed...and if you are woried about changing cutting heights, get one of those jacks for the front of the deck...Ultimate, would you post the pic of that again?

· Registered
13 Posts
I have got the exact fixed deck with the 12.5 Kawi. I cannot comment on the value of the floating deck since I have not used it. I am just a homeowner.

Overall, I am happy. However, the machine can get bogged down in heavy grass so you might consider a more powerful engine. The downside is that you may not be able to get a Kawi.

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the advice,
I already have a 32 incher and im quitting the business next year to further my education, i just wanted to know what you all thought about that machine because later on i might start back up again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.