1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

36" Stander trade for Quick Mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by stang2244, Apr 6, 2009.

1. stang2244

stang2244 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2006 Wright Stander 36/15 for sale with 680 hours. Everything works great and it is currently set up with a mulch kit. Have extra blades and grass gobbler catcher as well. It is dirty in the pics but they were the only ones I could find. I would be willing to do some sort of trade on a Quick mower or possibly a 36" hydro walk behind. Reason I'm selling is that it's a little to heavy for the small residential yards I do. Let me know what you have.

Thanks
    Andy

2. WHIPPLE5.7

WHIPPLE5.7 LawnSite Senior Member

How much cash would take it. Can I get pics?

3. stang2244

Wow, completely forgot the pics. Here they are (I hope)....

Mower_1.jpg

mower_2.jpg

4. stang2244

WHIPPLE, The only problem I have with selling outright is that I need to have something to mow with so that would require me finding something quick. If I had to I'd say $3000/ obo since its going to put me in a slight bind.

5. Huskers

Huskers LawnSite Member

Bump for ya. If ya sell this quick let me know I have a perfect Dually for you. I hate to part with mine but for the clean up work we do I need to add another ZTR with bagging system. Thanks again.

6. stang2244

Very open to offers....I'd prefer to start the season with a walk-behind as this is too heavy for my postage stamp yards.

7. tom's lawn care

tom's lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Where are you located?

8. stang2244

About 20 minutes north of Denver.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Man, I would be willing to trade with you, a Quick 36" Samurai single hydro with Step Saver and headlights ... however, you're just too far away (1,300 miles) !!

10. stang2244

Lifetree dont tempt me!!haha