1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

36in exmark metro zero flat tire

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by adam5557, May 27, 2005.

1. adam5557

adam5557 LawnSite Member

Hey guys I recently got a flat on my rear tire. I was looking at the tires on j thomas and wanted to buy one of those zero flat tires. Are those tires any good and I use it for residential lawns. Should i jsut buy two of them or could i just run two different tires.thank guys.Adam

2. adam5557

adam5557 LawnSite Member

Any ideas guys?

3. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I haven't seen the tire you mentioned, but I'm willing to bet they are kinda pricey, No? If It were Me, I'd just carry a plugging kit..and an air tank.

4. Gibs

Gibs LawnSite Member
    from canada

i got a flat tire with my 44"wb toro and just put a tube in it

5. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

You can run two different tires BUT if you are gonna make the jump...you might as well go all the way and do both.

I used to have to fix my Velke tire about every 2 days due to flats. I bought one of the no-flat kinds and it was the best thing I ever did. If I can get off my wallet I am gonna buy two for the mower next....right now I am running slime in them.

I think it is worth the investment, but hey, that is just me....... :rolleyes: