• LawnSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again LawnSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of LawnSite will experience a major upgrade later this week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue..

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit LawnSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow LawnSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, LawnSite Team

37" walkbehind where I used to use a 21" mower....

captken

LawnSite Bronze Member
The H-bar steering is confidence inspiring...I use to use a 21" John Deere JX-85 for this until I got my Hustler. I am not afraid of using my 37" Hustler walkbehind in delicate situations...know what I mean? This property has been displayed in a major publication...down south livin'

cofields patio.jpg

PaulJ

LawnSite Bronze Member
I know what you mean. Yesterday I took my 48" super walkbehind with the bagger into a back yard that I had been using the 21" on up till now. front and baack is less htan 3000 sq ft. I had done it with the 36" without the bagger a couple times but wasn'tsure that the 48" would fit. It did and it did a nice job too. I'll take a pic next time.

Doc Pete

LawnSite Gold Member
Originally posted by PaulJ
I know what you mean. Yesterday I took my 48" super walkbehind with the bagger into a back yard that I had been using the 21" on up till now. front and baack is less htan 3000 sq ft. I had done it with the 36" without the bagger a couple times but wasn'tsure that the 48" would fit. It did and it did a nice job too. I'll take a pic next time.
Well Paul, it sure took long enough for you to realize what I've been trying to tell ya:D
In time the Hustler will spoil you for every other mower out there. And now, when someone talks about how they like brand X, you can just laugh knowing it's their loss and your gain.
If you like how well the Hustler handles the small stuff, think how great you'll like doing cleanups with the blower attachment.

blower.jpg

OP
captken

captken

LawnSite Bronze Member
elaborate, please....looks very interesting...is that a stand alone blower attachment for the walkbehind? Who makes it?
kenny.

PaulJ

LawnSite Bronze Member
Pete,

YOu know I have been bragging about my hustler for some time now. It has spoiled me. It just happens that this was the first tiime o this back yard. I had to move some downspouts that I normaly don't move and I don't think I actually saved much time. But the finish is better and I could handle the taller grass better.

I do just laugh at the other brands I see. They see my mower and say wow, then go back to theirs and I just feel sorry for them.

I oculdn't use the blower because then what would i mow with? Remember my hustler is my one main mower and I just use it to suck up all the leaves.

photo21001.jpg

Doc Pete

LawnSite Gold Member
Originally posted by PaulJ
Pete,
I oculdn't use the blower because then what would i mow with? Remember my hustler is my one main mower and I just use it to suck up all the leaves.
I hear ya. It took me 4 years to get my stable of 3 WB's.
DP