It would have to be one of the LCO's in my area. They are the largest in the area, but they claim that they don't make a profit off from mowing, they only do it to help customers out. I would like to ask them a couple of things
1. What are thinking using 5 workers on a job site that only requires 2?
2. What are thinking when you use only 21's mowers?
3. What are thinking when you go out year after year and buy new equipment, you have perfectly good equipment?
4. Why would you go into the lawn care profession if you are only going to provide services to customers to help them, not educate them and make their property the best?
5. And finally, what were you thinking when you mowed my townhouse complex area...it was so dang dry that the dust was everywhere, coming in the windows, coating everything?