• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

40 days 40 night

TURFLORD

LawnSite Senior Member
Will it ever stop raining in NJ? I just saw a big wooden boat full of animals drift by my house. I'm still goin' mowin. Any other sick individuals out there doing the same?

OP
TURFLORD

TURFLORD

LawnSite Senior Member
I gave up at noon. No way in hell I can mow today. Hopefully better luck tomorrow. NO way I'm mowing on Sunday.

TLS

LawnSite Fanatic
Just wait till Monday. Allow a day or so of sun to catch the lengthened blade of grass. Will really strengthen the plant.

mkwl

LawnSite Bronze Member
We are getting WAY too much rain!!! There are 5 roads in a 2 square miles area of my house that are flooded. I'm glad I got all of my lawns cut yesterday (the one day it wasn't raining!). I'm going to have to build an Arc if it rains anymore. It's not supposed to stop raining until Monday! This rain is really starting to p%$$ me off! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

gorknoids

LawnSite Senior Member
Started raining here in VA Beach on Friday and just quit last night. We cut 1 commercial property, and I spent the entire morning cutting willows back from a pond bank at a horse farm. Cabin fever has definitely set in!

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
TURFLORD said:
Will it ever stop raining in NJ? I just saw a big wooden boat full of animals drift by my house.
Yeah, and wave the next time we float by LOL

TLS

LawnSite Fanatic
They didn't make a "PAIR" of you rodfather!

They figured it would be prohibitive to society for you to breed.

:)

proenterprises

LawnSite Silver Member
I spent the day touring colleges in a driving rain...ugh. As I look at weather bug...looks like we are in for at least 2 more days of this. Hope the weekend is dry!