• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

42" Walker and Isuzu Box Truck for sale

Bamaboy

LawnSite Member
I am getting out of the business and have a couple of pieces of equipment that I need to sale.

2008 Walker 42" deck w/GHS 20 HP motor 250 hrs asking $7800

2004 Isuzu NPR Box Truck w/dovetail ramp 14ft enclosed bed ; turbo diesal engine automatic 95K asking $14,500

If anyone is intersted please let me know.

Millers Lawn Care

LawnSite Member
do you have any pics of the mower?

OP
B

Bamaboy

LawnSite Member
Give me some time and I will try to add some pics to the thread. I am watching my 7 month old twins today and have my hands pretty full. Both the truck and the mower look like any other you have seen before. They are both in excellent condition. The mower is still like brand new with the exception of some dust and dirt from being used. I have owned the truck for two years and never had any probelms out of it. It has a couple of minor issues. It has a small chip in the windshield from a gravel and the air conditioner belt is beginning to squeal some. Everything else is in great condition.

T-Made

LawnSite Member
Bump- Fair price on truck...Forwarded info to my friend in Rome , GA.

OP
B

Bamaboy

LawnSite Member
Here are the pics of the mower and the truck. The decal on the truck will peel off. It is the same stuff that they use on race cars.

191.jpg

192.jpg