1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

48" Everride Hornet 19hp Kaw. 200hrs

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Dpatt07, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Dpatt07

Dpatt07 LawnSite Member

48" Everride Hornet Commercial mower, 19 HP Kaw. motor, 200hrs. I have used this mower for the last 3 seasons part time and it is a great mower its just time to upgrade to a larger cut. Anyone just starting out in the lawn business this is a great starter mower with LOW hours. I had the hydro fluid changed last spring when the mower had around 70-100 hours on it. I have two sets of high lift blades . This mower has never seen the rain and has always been garage kept. Washed cleaned and greased WEEKLY. I have never had any major problems with this mower, it runs, cuts, and does its job to the best of its abilities. Feel free to make an offer. E-mail me your name and number and I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you need pictures I can send them or if you want check out the everride website for specs that is a good place to start. Also, if the price is right, I will throw in a Echo back pack blower and echo trimmer. They are a little older, but the run great. I will also include the steel attactment for a trac vac system. Just the attactment not the trac vac itself unless you come up with a great price for it. Thanks for looking feel free to ask questions and keep the bids reasonable I will get back to you as fast as I can. Thank you!

2. Dpatt07

Dpatt07 LawnSite Member

what do you think its worth? anyone?