$4995 For A EverRide Scorpion FX

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by EverRide, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

How long is the rebate going to last?

MLL:weightlifter:

2. OP
    OP
    EverRide

EverRide Inactive

Military Lawns

The $1500 rebate off of MSRP is will last until June 30 2007.

3. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I like the Everride Hornet and Warrior. However, here in the Orlando, Fl area, there seems to be no interest from the local dealers. Here is the story, I called a shop over in Ocoee, Fl and they had the machines but could not answer too many questions. Appears to be a lack of knowledge or interest, it was hard to tell. I called this same shop back a few hours later and they put me on hold and never came back to the phone.

I called the manufacturer and spoke with Jeff in sales and he advised that I was going to get a call from a sales representative...it never happened. I called Jeff back to remind him that I never recieved a call. I left him a message and still did not recieve a call.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. I spoke with McCaskeys Mowers located in Tavares, Fl and they appear to be taking a vested interest in selling the EverRide. While they are located a couple of counties over, if the service is as good as the sales, then we might have a deal, inspite of the lack of attention from EverRide. I am confident that this is just a hiccup...please tell me that EverRide!

MLL:usflag: