So I was piddling around with the thought of having all of the equipment I wanted and how much I would need. I'm sure we all do that. Well I submitted my information about my company to an investment site. A week or so later, I get a guy that is interested. Boom, I send him my business plan. He says it will be reviewed. Today, I come home with an email with a Letter of Intent from his investment company that they are in favor of the investment. The terms are a 25% equity holding of the company, which of course can be bought at the end of the 5 year exit, I get first dibs on buyback or they can choose to sell it to whomever they please. Collateral is a stock certificate worth $50,000. I would need to incorporate first to do this I think. I'm still not certain how to issue stock like this. Payment terms are 15% of net profit for 5 years. I havent made a decision yet, but what would you do if you were still starting up and had plans to grow your business at a fast pace in mulitple cities? I dont want the feedback saying that you wouldnt want to grow that fast, I'm asking you for feedback as if you did. It could be a lifechanging decision, very good or very bad.