• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

50 Gallon Pull Type Sprayer.

dhicks

I soon will be needing a 50 gallon or so, pull type sprayer that I can hook up to my old Toro. Basically, the unit can even be smaller if that's all there is. Are there any dealers on the Internet that I could visit for sizes and price? So far no luck looking on my own.<p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
Northern has a 55 gallon sprayer with a 3.5 BS motor and a boom that will spray 17' wide. It is capable of spraying 7 gallon a minute if turned up to full presure. They have several stores in Mn. and other states. I hope this helps.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>The Grass is always Greener on the other side of my competitors fence

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
Why would you want to pull it?<p>A sprayer mounted on a unit increases maneuverability and versatility.<p>A Toro walk-behind with a fertilizer spreader AND sprayer can really be a nice unit.

Today I used my pesticide application vehicle and 44&quot; lawn mower to mow the six<br>lawns it does per week.<p>I paid $200 for it (1987 44&quot; toro wb) with a<br>blown motor but otherwise complete. I added<br>a brand spanking new 12.5 OHV Tecumseh and<br>it does smoky burnouts on the asphalt with a<br>stand on sulky.<p>Really it's not a bad mower for a single cylinder POS. Besides what do you want for<br>a $600 44&quot; commercial mower?

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
Getmow, <br>Actually, I'm rubbing off on him. :)<p>Fact is, he had this thing before I started posting to this forum and I built my first Toro mounted spreader/sprayer in 1994.<p>Today I use a highly modified stand-on Exmark power unit with a spreader/sprayer system.

OP
D

dhicks

Thanks for the information. Lazer, as to your question, I'd simply rather have the sprayer behind me rather than driving into the spray. Just a personal choice, that’s all. Again, thanks to all.<p>----------<br>--Disneyland on the Potomac - ICQ [icq]31223414[/icq]<br>www.go-emerald.com