Lawn Care Forum banner

50% Off Landscaper Billing Software

16K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Jbh0724 
#1 ·
How much time do you spend doing invoicing each week or month? What kind of software do you use to manage your invoices and keep track of outstanding customers?

Landscaper Billing Software was designed specifically for the Landscape and Lawn Maintenance Industry. We've been working with Landscapers for over 10 years, helping them bill their customers faster. With automated recurring charging and other features to help you bill in minutes, instead of hours, Landscaper Billing Software can significantly save you time.

We are encouraging Lawnsite.com members to stop by, download a free demo, and test the software out for yourself. Request your demo from this link and you'll be entitled to the Lawnsite.com special, 50% off the purchase price if you decide to buy.

If you have any comments or suggestions I would love to hear them. We are constantly tweaking and improving the software.

Chris
Landscaper Billing Software

#3 ·
Sorry to hear that Pine! Hopefully you are able to get your $400 out of quickbooks. You should submit your demo request through Landscaper Billing Software anyway. I'll keep you on file so if one day you decide quickbooks just isn't cutting it anymore (little lawn joke for you there) we will honor the Landscaper Billing Software special Lawnsite 50% discount for you.

#4 ·
I downloaded it, like it and want it, but the only purchase link I can find is priced t 149 not 99 ???

ooppss ok its been a long day, I found the right link duh

#5 ·
Hi Sweet Tater

Glad you found the link and thank you very much for your purchase. Glad to hear you like it and it will work for your business.

I'll answer your question anyway, just in case someone else runs into it. If you decide to purchase Landscaper Billing Software, please use the paypal button located on our site here. This is a special page set up just for Lawnsite members and is not accessible otherwise.

Of course, if you do accidentally pay the $149 just let us know and we will quickly refund you the difference.

Thanks again Sweet Tater!
Chris

#6 ·
I dl'ed the program about a week ago and have found it to be very helpful in keeping my books organised. Its easy to use and fast in both posting charges and payments. instead of taking 30 min to post the days work it now takes me about 5 min, and invoices. really fast and professional looking. Ls has made my billing soooo much easier.

Tater

#8 ·
Sweet Tater - Thanks for your kind review of Landscaper Billing Software. Glad to hear you cut down on your billing time. That's real, tangible results.

Webble67 - Landscaper Billing Software does not work on Macs. Sorry we aren't able to help you. Best wishes for a good remainder of the season for you though.

Chris

#9 · (Edited)
Hi, is this still available? and if you could pm me what it will actually cost or put up here.
The site says 179, but your signature says 100$ off and the thread says 50% off. Sounds like a deal at what I think it might be.

Thanks,
Mike.

#10 ·
Has anybody else tried this software seens like a good deal but is it to good to be true

#13 ·
Chris70, I bought groundskeeper pro and love it....except the email functions. I have to print it then email it...WHY? its a waste....But that is the only thing i dont like about it. It has a lot of stuff in it and it works great. Expense accts, routes, fuel charge rates, active/inactive, credit cards...etc etc

But about a month after I bought it, my bank decided to offer crossover/linking with quick books...not that ive ever used it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.