52" Ferris 1000z for sale

GrasshoppersLLC

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a 52" Ferris 1000z with a 23Hp Kawasaki engine. Newer spindles, and newer engine. Runs beautiful and is solid all the way around. Needs nothing. Also I have a Vac/Blower attachment for a bagging kit, you would just need the shell and hose. Has the cooling fans over the hydros... shows 1600 hrs..
This isnt exact picture but this is the model i want to wash it before i post pics.. 2500$ Im in northeast, ohio

ferris 52.jpg

McCord L & I

LawnSite Member
Offers?............Post a pic of the exact one, and if it is what you say, I'll give you the $2500.....................................................but, you have to deliver it to me in Sacramento, California!:)

McCord L & I

LawnSite Member
Well you wanted offers! hahahahaha....I'm new to this site and can't believe the deals that are out there............and I mean out there! Nothing or nobody on here from California selling stuff!

TinMan1

LawnSite Senior Member
Well you wanted offers! hahahahaha....I'm new to this site and can't believe the deals that are out there............and I mean out there! Nothing or nobody on here from California selling stuff!
I have that prob in SC too, If your in TX, ohio, Iowa your golden