1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

52" wright stander

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Itsgottobegreen, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I got a 52" wright stander for sale. Here is the story. I sold all my old standers to my buddy. He used them for a year. Traded one on a ztr and kept the other as a backup. But basically left it for dead because it wouldn't start (dead battery) last year. Since I couldn't let it sit there and rust of pieces. I bought it back and when threw the whole thing (had a slow week) I changed all the fluids, new batt, all filters, plugs, lean on pad, etc. Its runs great. Has one of my homebuilt striping kits on it. Included is a grassgobbler, 8 sets of blades, a whole bunch of spare parts, etc. Its got 2188 hours on it, but the motor and clutch was replace right before I sold it to my buddy. The motor only has 82 hours on it. The hydraulic are strong. It will still pull a wheelly. Only problem is the paint looks a little rough. As I had sandblasted and repainted it three years ago. But the new paint didn't hold up well to being left out side. I got another stander, 2 walkbehinds and my walker to cut my lawn and two customers now. So some of this stuff has to go. $2000 obo it would make a great machine for someone just getting started.

stander1.jpg

stander2.jpg

stander3.jpg

2. allfiremencutgrass

allfiremencutgrass LawnSite Member

3. AJ Lawnscapes

AJ Lawnscapes LawnSite Senior Member

exactly what I need/want.

4. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

wish i was closer.