1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

55 Holly Bushes

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by parttimer, Jun 1, 2005.

1. parttimer

parttimer LawnSite Member

I now have to lawn care jobs that have ask me to give thim a price for trimming 55 yes holly bushes that are 4-4 in size not sure if i want the jobs . How do you price per bush are by the job ? Yes input is apperciated

2. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

shooting from the hip......

$400

3. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Depends on what equipment your gonna use?
    gas powered hedgers?elect hedgers,hand lops,hand shears? :blob3: How much are you going to take off 1'?.4"" ,2"? just new growth or what? :rolleyes: Are the shrubs together as a large hedge
    or separately planted?
    Watch out for hollys,take off too much and you expose the bare inner branches and it will look like crappola. :cool:

4. parttimer

I will only be removing the new growth for the most part .So bushes will need some shaping. It looks like someone may have started this about a mounth ago. :waving: She also ask how much it would be to keep them trim mounthly.

5. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

shooting from the other hip Id' say 8.00 to 10.00 a bush $440.00 to $550.00 and then $175.00 monthly for all

6. parttimer

Thanks again i was way off ,my wife is working on the bid and i told her $4.00 to trim and shape and $100.00 mounthly