60” Toro Multiforce stripe problem

Clear Cut LLC

LawnSite Member
I have been demoing a 60” toro multiforce trying to figure out if I like it or not. My problem I’m having and I’m not sure if it’s just the demo unit or if all the 60” decks leave a weird streak on the outside of the stripe. Anyone have a 60” multiforce they can send pictures of some stripes? The dealer claimed it was the blades and changed them but I think the deck isn’t level. Only has 300 hours and was used for snow in the winter.

OP
C

Clear Cut LLC

LawnSite Member
Yeah I need to see a 60”. I have a 52” Wright stander X and stripes perfect. 60” grasshopper perfect. This demo unit leaves a trail line outside of the deck.

TPendagast

LawnSite Fanatic
I have been demoing a 60” toro multiforce trying to figure out if I like it or not. My problem I’m having and I’m not sure if it’s just the demo unit or if all the 60” decks leave a weird streak on the outside of the stripe. Anyone have a 60” multiforce they can send pictures of some stripes? The dealer claimed it was the blades and changed them but I think the deck isn’t level. Only has 300 hours and was used for snow in the winter.
Yea I only have 52” multiforce
I don’t know about those other 8”

Top Forums