60" Husqvarna Zero-Turn, 32hp, less than 100 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2106

LawnSite Member
60" Husqvarna PZ Mower for sale. Less than 100 hours of use. 32hp Vangaurd engine. I would estimate it to be 1.5-2 years old. Most of its life has been in storage.

http://www.husqvarna.com/us/products/zero-turn-mowers/pz6034fx/

This is close to what the machine is. It was a machine off auction when Husqvarna closed up. It is just an extra machine that gets no use by my crews. Overall in very good condition.n Heavy duty everything, nice suspension seat, and a fast mower.

$6250 obo....want to sell quickly

402-239-9930
Joe

Husq rider 001.jpg

Husq rider 002.jpg

Husq rider 003.jpg

Husq rider 004.jpg

OP
J

joe2106

LawnSite Member
It is next to new for sure. I am just switching out all our 60" machines for 72" machines because of the contracts I have the next 3 years. I would assume someone would pick this up pretty quick.

davidcalhoun

LawnSite Bronze Member
It might be older than 2 years or it might have been a pre-production unit that they had out in their field testing program. The gas tanks are not the ones used on a PZ series. Your other Husqvarna in the pics looks like it might have the PZ gas tanks from what I can see of it.

At any rate, the redesigned deck on the PZ is a great cutting deck. It will cut like a JD 7-IronII deck.

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
How do you like that commercial Dixon? What model is it?

OP
J

joe2106

LawnSite Member
Im not sure what model the 60 dixon is, but it is basically the pz Husqvarna series painted blue. The guys really like it and the way it bags, so im going to hold on to it for now. Im just trying to get some 60" machines traded for some 72" to maximize productivity when the guys mow for 9 hours without getting off.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.