1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

60 inch deck wanted for shortcut!!!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by baddboygeorge, May 23, 2006.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

need 60 inch deck asap or will trade 48 inch uppercut with bagger for 60 inch lets talk email me at philcoservices@comcast.net thanks george

2. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

I didn't think they ever made a 60" for the shortcut. I could be wrong. It might have been talked about like the 60" super WB that was never built.

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We made 60" Shortcut decks for almost the entire time Shortcuts were available.
    There are a lot of them out there.

4. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

can you please find me a 60 inch deck for my shortcut . if you know of anyone looking for a 48 inch uppercut with grass catcher i have one . let me know what ya find out thanks george

5. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry,

I guess I only ever saw or heard of the 54" and 48" shortcuts. a 60" would be great. Doesany one have a picture of one?

6. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I don't have any pictures of it, I will see if someone at the factory does and I will post them if they do.