• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Tomslawncare1

LawnSite Member
I had pretty much decided to purchase a 60" Lazer Z W/ a 60 " deck and 27hp Kowi engin. I also wanted to test the Ultra vac. I've been asking my local dealer to get one I can demo. He was unable to get me the 60" But he was able to get hands on his reps. demo model. This is a 23hp Kowi Lazer HP with a 52 inch deck and it has the Ultra vac system on it. Holy cow does it work great. Now I'm not sure if I should go with the 52 or 60" decks. I have an enclosed trailer with an inner width of 72". If I went with the 60" deck I would have to take the vac off everytime I went to trailer it. I wouldn't have to do that with the 52". I'm ready, give me your input (good or bad) on which one you think I should get. I have about 25 accounts a week that I need to mow. Only 2 commercials the rest residential. Some good sized lawns. I'm affraid that if I go with a 60" that I won't be able to use it on smaller lawns. (The one's that take 20-30 min. with a walk behind).

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Hey, THIS is just like ANOTHER thread I read! Eric?

1stclasslawns

LawnSite Senior Member
I'd go with the 52 cause I wouldnt have to take the vac off every time, but if I didn't use ti all the time I might go with the 60. The 52 will be a little slower as far as the acres per hour but not much because you might be able to go a little faster with a bigger hp to cut ratio. I used to have a formula for figureing the acres per houre but I cant find it. You'll have to do the math.
Myself I've got a 61" cut cause it was a demo and several $ off retail.
Jim

TLS

LawnSite Fanatic
Tom,

This is Deja Vue. How did you get it to display your post exactly on two different headers?