Wanted to share a few experiences and thoughts of my Outlaw I purchased last spring after mowing an average of 6 acres per week for a season. 1. Checked the speed with my GPS and clocked the mower at 8.4 mph instead of the Bad Boy advertised 13. During a call to the factory, I learned that GPSs are very inaccurate, and the up to in front of the listed speed is more important than the listed speed. On a visit to my dealer for parts, I was shown where to make adjustments to the control handles to allow full range of motion and a speed much closer to 13. 2. The mower made 1 trip to the repair shop for a stuck solenoid which was replaced under warranty. 3. Got tired of moving the arm rest every time I started the mower, so I angled the brake handle out by adding a wedge between it and the frame. 4. Battery started going dead and an investigation of the charging system revealed the connector from the VR to be damaged. Not sure if it is the factory in Alabama (B&S) or Arkansas (BB)but one may have a beaver running around chewing on the wiring connectors. 5. I added an ACS chute blocker; it does a good job protecting passing cars and keeping the sidewalks clean. 6. G6 blades do a good job reducing the size of the clippings and leave a nice cut but have a fair amount of blow-out near the right front tire when using the Accelerator on leaves, reducing the RPM just a little helps. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase, my local dealer is great to work with and the mower does a nice job.