• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

6x10 Heavy duty trailer split gate $1000 OBO

PROMOWER08

LawnSite Member
I have a Landscape/Lawn Care trailer. It is a 6x10 with 2' sides it has a split heavy duty gate made with square stock not angle, it has the quick latch system for the gates on each side and handles on each side. There are cargo hooks on each side front and back for strapping down anything. The tong is a drop tong so the trailer stays level and is also made with full Square stock not cheap angel iron. the hubs are in perfect condition always greased, lights work perfect, newer safety chains, the deck is treated wood and i think only one board has a crack in it other then the 1 board the trailer is solid and in perfect working condition. I just upgraded to a larger trailer only reason im selling. I am also looking for a 36/48 inch mower or any commercial equipment. email me anytime thanks
aplckalamazoo@yahoo.com

DSCF2256.jpg

DSCF2257.jpg

OP
P

PROMOWER08

LawnSite Member
bump to the top lol

OP
P

PROMOWER08

LawnSite Member
bump bump bump

OP
P

PROMOWER08

LawnSite Member
answered all pm's its a good trailer no bent rails no welding on it like perfect condition what y'all got to trade

terrapro

LawnSite Bronze Member
Do you want a western rider 2 seater go-kart and or a rockwell table saw with stand? I have been trying to get these out of the shop all winter.

OP
P

PROMOWER08

LawnSite Member
thanks for asking, got an pics of anything?

OP
P

PROMOWER08

LawnSite Member
pics sent to ya

OP
P

PROMOWER08

LawnSite Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD:clapping: