1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

6X12 trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by MysticLandscape, Nov 15, 2006.

1. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

What should I be looking to pay for a new 6 X 12 open trailer with a rear ramp in the NE. I got a price for $1599 how does that sound?

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

i paid a bit more for a 6X14 tandem axle, 3500 lb axles. its for sale if your interested!

3. Brian B

Brian B LawnSite Senior Member

i got the same trailer for $995. .... BUT i live in Ohio so that mos def made a difference. i think thats a little high for that trailer. check out some prices on ebay. that should give you a ball park figure of what its going for

4. T. Wheeler

T. Wheeler LawnSite Member

We got ours for $800

5. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

Find a used tandem axel for that price, I paid 1000 for a 6.5 x 16 with brakes, trimmer racks, storage rack on front, and built in hand tool holder. Look around there are thousands of them for sale.

6. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Hey raven, where are you in ct? Im looking for a trailer that size.

7. MysticLandscape

I already got the enclosed trailer, I dont want another 16 ft one just somthing smaller for some of the narrow streets I have to go down. I thought it was alittle high to. Anyone one in New England got one for sale? I am willing to go a few hundred miles.

8. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Tim- Check out Cap World in Norwood. Also Norfolk Power Equipment in Wrentham, they have some good deals.

9. MysticLandscape

Any ideas on price?

10. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Idealtim - Stratford... i paid i think 2200 incl. taxes i think at trailer depot. ill get my receipt.... make an offer...