1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

86 F-250 Diesel

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bonerigo.1, Sep 11, 2007.

1. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 LawnSite Member

This truck is sharp! It is a 1986 F-250 diesel XLT Lariot. It has new glow plugs, injectors, belts, and pullys. Brand new firestone tires that have 300miles on them. A new rear end put in a couple of years back. I am the thrid owner of this truck. I knew the second owner for the longest time, he had a stroke and it didnt really move for years. It has 158,000 miles on it. The truck has full Ziebart protection when new and the underbody has zero rust on it. Im looking at 3200obo. My cell is 937-925-5199. If you want more pictures call me and I can email them to you.

F-250 001.jpg

2. bonerigo.1

More Pics, more to come if you would like.

F-250 002.jpg

F-250 006.jpg

3. bonerigo.1

..............bump

4. Ned5485

Ned5485 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Do you tow much with it? How does it do? Would you trust it to tow a load several hundred miles a few times? What size is the engine? Is it 4x4?

5. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

its looks to be a 2x4 and the truck has a 6.9l diesel

6. Sierra Landscaping

Sierra Landscaping LawnSite Member

Good luck selling it at that price

7. bonerigo.1

2500OBO. I like this truck and just kept it to run across town and what now for the short amount of time I have owned it. You cant go wrong with this truck, it really amazed me how much power this truck has for being a non-turbo 86 diesel.

8. bonerigo.1

bump.............

9. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Fanatic

How those it start in cold whether:drinkup:

10. bonerigo.1

Not to bad really, just plug it in. We had wind chills of -20 the other night and she fired right up. Ran hard at first but it just needed to be warmed up. Make an offer is anyone is interested.