1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

88 Yamaha Terrapro with plow and brush hog

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by FosterLawnscaping, Sep 2, 2008.

1. FosterLawnscaping

FosterLawnscaping LawnSite Member

This is a 1988 (only year made) Yamaha Terrapro. It is 2wd, 350 air cooled engine, same engine in the warrior, wolverine..... This has a 2 point hitch on the rear and has a 42 in rotary cutter on the back that hooks to the pto. High and low range manual transmission. Comes with 5 foot I think cycle country plow. Runs perfect. electric start, new interstate battery, there were other attachments available if you can find them. (post hole digger, tiller, snowblower, sprayer, finish mower) I just got it from the original owner (very little use, original tires, no tears on the seat) and have title in hand. Only reason I am selling it is so I can use the money to get as much salt piled up as I can while I can get it. I just saw one of these sell with a finishing mower and no plow for $2350. So $2350 obo.

tp1.jpg

tp2.jpg

tp3.jpg

2. FosterLawnscaping

FosterLawnscaping LawnSite Member

Let's try this again before it goes on ebay. $2200 obo one sold on ebay for 2350 but I'd rather sell it here and not give them 100 bucks.

3. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

Most people dont even know what this is!

These are by far the most functional ATV ever produced. And to have one look this good is pretty rare. For $2200 and the accessories, that is a steal!

GL with the sale, If I didnt just buy a truck Id be the new owner of your terrapro.

4. rottie_1

rottie_1 LawnSite Member

I was wondering if the TerraPro is still avaliable?
    918-two31-three217
    Thanks
    Jacob

5. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

I think your about 8 years too late. Just saw one identical to this posted on a facebook site. Good luck.

6. rottie_1

rottie_1 LawnSite Member

Thanks ! If you have the link to the site or remember the name, I would appreciate it very much.

JLSLLC likes this.
  7. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

I will try to find it. I know its in the allentown quakertown area if that helps. Price was similar