1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

900 gallon Turfmaker for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by The Good Earth, Nov 26, 2006.

1. The Good Earth

The Good Earth LawnSite Member

I am selling my 2001 900 gallon Turfmaker. If you want a good moneymaking machine without a whole bunch of overhead this is for you. The machine is trailer mounted and goes in the deal with the seeder. I have installed a new Honda GX610 engine, new Noram 611000 gearbox and have 2 Bowie pumps for it. Also a 200 gallon nurse tank, and all my soil prep tools. Everything is going so I can buy my freedom and get away from my current relationship (i.e. my old lady). I'll open it up to best offer for the time being. Drop me a line and let me know what you need. I'll send you pics, info, whatever you need.

2. daughtry

daughtry LawnSite Member

Can you send me some pictures?

3. dallas05

dallas05 LawnSite Member

No Pics Available?

4. The Good Earth

Pics are available. I have to dig some up. The seeder is in a barn and covered right now for winter. It is supposed to warm near 50 or so this weekend so I may bring it out and snap some newer pics instead of posting older ones.

5. The Good Earth

Still have the equipment available. The pics are of the the Turfmaker and the BLEC rake that goes with it. Make me an off and it is yours

100_0315.jpg

100_0314.jpg

6. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

How much are you looking to get out of it

7. The Good Earth

to the top

8. NHLM

NHLM LawnSite Member
    from USA

How much?

9. snoking78

snoking78 LawnSite Member
    from mi

can you call me monday, see if we can work out some details, i have a truck that ill be your way towards end of week so i look forward to hearing from you. 2312069353, Erik

10. The Good Earth

I am looking to get $9000.00 out of it.