944own pics

944own

LawnSite Bronze Member
Finally started back working last week. Here are a few pics from this week from some trimming and mulching. The only mowing pic is my yard. Most of my yards I cut this week were not worth taking pics of. I have a full week of mowing scheduled for next week. It sure feels good to be back working.

2012-02-23 10.17.27.jpg

2012-02-23 13.35.05.jpg

2012-02-23 13.35.28.jpg

2012-02-24 13.41.42.jpg

2012-02-22 16-1.36.19.jpg

OP
944own

944own

LawnSite Bronze Member
A next Laser and a full landscape truck, what more does a man need? looks good...
Thanks man I mainly work by myself but I have a helper that helps maybe one day a week or so. I will have help this week on Thursday but I really like just being out by myself. Good luck this year

KPZ Enterprises

LawnSite Senior Member
must be nice to be working again, lol.....this "winter" has been very wierd for me, we get 65 degree days then the nxt its 40 degrees and 50mph winds with little snow squalls, nice looking lawn by the way, were they bags of mulch on the end of your rig or grass seed bags??

OP
944own

944own

LawnSite Bronze Member
must be nice to be working again, lol.....this "winter" has been very wierd for me, we get 65 degree days then the nxt its 40 degrees and 50mph winds with little snow squalls, nice looking lawn by the way, were they bags of mulch on the end of your rig or grass seed bags??
Yea man I am starting a couple weeks early this year. We usually get 2 or 3 times a year when we get 2 to 3 inches of snow but this year we have had none at all. That was mulch on the back of the truck that I put down at the white house. Good luck this year I hope you get to work soon