1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

'95 Isuzu FRR box truck like super lawn truck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by danno, Jan 15, 2007.

1. danno

danno LawnSite Member

I am selling my '95 Isuzu FRR 18' Morgan body box truck. It is 200 hp 7.1L 6cylinder turbo diesel with automatic, a/c, am/fm/cassette, & air over hydraulic brakes. The box has passenger side roll up locking door with locking chemical cabinet inside along with 6 trimmer/edger racks, 2 backpack blower racks, assorted hand tool racks, a 32 gallon fuel tank with 8' hose & nozzle for fueling mowers, hydraulic lift gate to raise ramp to truck bed, & Warn 3800# winch to pull gate up flush to truck for transport. 16' stepladder and the igloo cooler stay with the truck. There is a 36" exterior koenig tool box underneath truck and a 42 gallon fuel tank for the truck itself. It averages around 12mpg fully loaded (60" Gravely z, 42" Ariens z, 21" push, stainless Lesco spreader, fuel in both tanks, 3 blowers, 2 trimmers, 2 edgers, chemicals, 16' stepladder, 10 gallon water jug & 3 personnel). The truck is 19,500# gvw. It costs me $148/yr registration & $60/mo insurance. It is very easy to drive and extremely nimble. The entire 18' is usable versus dovetail setups. The rear door needs a few of the roller assemblies replaced to open & close the door smoothly. I keep it on my property so it has not been an issue to me. Everything works, has relatively new batteries & new water pump. I have had the truck for about 4.5 years with hardly any concerns. I only do landscaping anymore & this just sits there. I also used it to haul my Finn 254 mini skid with all its attachments. Worked good for that purpose also(I was told the ramp can handle 3000#). It's got 130,000 miles on it. The interior is in good shape. Asking $9750. Have already talked w/another lawnsite member about it before I listed and he has shown interest in it. I will be parking this at my equipment dealers store along with my Gravely 260Z (494hrs also for sale) on 1/15. I have lots more pics that I will be glad to send. Just PM me.

Cnv0023.jpg

Cnv0040.jpg

Cnv0041.jpg

Cnv0042.jpg

Cnv0043.jpg

2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Do you have pics of the ramp system?

3. danno

danno LawnSite Member

Here are some more pics.