95 toro proline 52inch 18 hp kawasaki??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cutnitclose, May 3, 2004.

1. cutnitclose

cutnitclose LawnSite Member

Can anyone tell me anything about this mower....... Does anyone hvae one, or are they any good?? Or maybe give me a description of one...... I search the site for info, but couldn't find anything about them....

2. cutnitclose

Where's the love "LOL" Can someone at least make something up......

3. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Heck, I can make something up..... but in the mean time, did the Gravely sell, cutnitclose?

4. cutnitclose

What up Metro.... Man you avatars are getting cooler and cooler, I traded it for a truck....... It's going to take us a while to get the big running right, so I figured it didn't matter if I had a 100 mowers if I could haul them..... I founf one of the toro for 850.00 You don't anyone that has a cheap walk behind for sell......

5. cutnitclose

You still here Metro.....

6. metro-hp_48

from TN

Hmmmm. Not right off-hand. But subject to anytime (and will deff. keep you in mind.......If I do, I'll personally go over it, before telling you about it [I have high standards, for the $]

(man, glad it's finally stopped raining....for a while) Low 40s tonight, and in the 80s Wed.

7. cutnitclose

Yea I know....... I've got some catching up to do........

8. metro-hp_48

from TN

Any particular brand/size/hydro or belt? (trying to get a Bobcat 36" hydro from a bud, on some back rent.......he he he .....He just gave 2,500.00 for it...not bad, but hard to walk behind it, if it's any off neutral......needs a sulky)

9. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

The Old Style Toro's w/Horizontal Height Adjusts Are Great Mowers!

horizontal52.jpg

10. cutnitclose

Sorry it took so long to get back.........Fareway that is it, say it's a good mower....... It sure ran great........