A Dumb Question

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by j05h22, Apr 14, 2008.

  1. j05h22

    j05h22 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 70

    I want to increase my services and i'm wondering what it takes to get a licence to apply weed control, fertilizers, etc. Is there a class i take? I have no idea so any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!:waving:
  2. Lawn-Sharks

    Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 912

    Talk to you local department of agracultral services. They can help you out with all of your questions.. Also be careful it can get brutal in here for you if you ask the wrong questions. Good luck!
  3. GreenthumbGA

    GreenthumbGA LawnSite Member
    Messages: 191

    stay on this site and ask alot of questions.

    Visit the organic lawn forum to get some neat ideas
  4. humble1

    humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA
    Messages: 2,519

    read every post on here, you can learn alot that way. Heres your link
  5. mngrassguy

    mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,167

    Glad to hear you will get a licence before doing ANY work

    Do NOTHING without the proper insurance.

    BTW, good luck!!!

Share This Page