• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

a.m. leonard

chefdrp

LawnSite Bronze Member
hi all, Does anyone order anything from this company? I got a catalog from them today.

dishboy

LawnSite Fanatic
I have bought hand shears from them years ago. [Sandvik- pradines which I love, they hold a edge forever if you keep them out of dirt by spraying your schrubs off with water first].
I sent them money and they sent me tools, altogether a good deal.

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
I bought my RBG blade grinder from them. They had the best price that could find.

Let it Grow

LawnSite Senior Member
I just got their catalog as well. I'm going to try out their 4-way soil analyzer. It looks a lot faster & easier than doing a soil test...we'll see if it actually works how they say it does!

TaylorLawn

LawnSite Member
I have purchased a few items from the company. One great product they do stock is a line trimmer rack that is coated with a thick non-abrasive type substance that does not wear down the shafts of the trimmers, edgers etc. Comes with locks etc. That was 2 years ago and it is still doing the job well...... I also ordered an echo weed trimmer, cheaper than the local dealer.............Eric

Lbilawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
I have ordered from them many times in the past, they are a good company to work with.