After searching all ofthe old threads and getting a little help from it, it still hasn't straightened out my problem. My new Spyker spreader only puts out 14# lime/1000 wide open doing a double app. (only 7# for single) The soil test calls for 50#/K Should i spread 14lbs /month for 3 months straight and then wait 6 months or so and apply the rest following another test? This is an 84K lawn, so the bill will be huge if i do it this way. I'm not complaining, but i don't want him to complain either though. i could recommend that i need to do this in phases and when the pH is corrected, do it once a year to maintain it. What do ya think? thanks.