A nice innocent day....

SodKing

LawnSite Bronze Member
Went to a used equipment auction. Its a fun day I usually spend about $1000 on fun equipment. But....ooops...spent about $24000. That nice shiny new Kubota 7800 was just begging to be bought. Now I have to tell the old B8200 that she is being sold to someone who would love and care for her....

GreenMonster

LawnSite Silver Member
Originally posted by SodKing
Went to a used equipment auction. Its a fun day I usually spend about $1000 on fun equipment. But....ooops...spent about $24000. That nice shiny new Kubota 7800 was just begging to be bought. Now I have to tell the old B8200 that she is being sold to someone who would love and care for her....
I would love and care for her just a little North of you, but I've already gone over budget this year!:D

OP
SodKing

SodKing

LawnSite Bronze Member
Isn't there a used equipment auction up your way this weekend?

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Are there any websites that tell ya where and when there might be any used equipment auctions in a particular area?

GreenMonster

LawnSite Silver Member
Originally posted by SodKing
Isn't there a used equipment auction up your way this weekend?

I'm not sure -- as Rodfather asked, where do you find out about such auctions? Where is the one this weekend?

As I said, my equip budget is basically gone, but a few inexpensive items might fly.
:):) :) :)

OP
SodKing

SodKing

LawnSite Bronze Member
I thought there was always one at Colchase Equipment the week after the MB Tractors Auction.

I did a search on google and found many sites that list auctions.