• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

A poopy question...

sailinstud420

LawnSite Senior Member
In all seriousness what do you guys do about those lawns that have dog poo laying all over the place, it leaves nice dead spots in the lawn, lol. Do you just mow over them?

captken

LawnSite Bronze Member
is the name of a company that works a neighborhood that I do.

Pet Waste Removal Service.

He charges 10.50 weekly for one dog.

2.50 for each additional dog.

Great logo.

Great neighborhood,.

There is also a Doggy Daycare.

That will,

Send a kennel truck to you house to pick up fluffy and return him home in the evening...

No s***.

RedRock

LawnSite Member
We run it over; and when no one is looking we often shovel a few pieces in to a basement window well. Homeowners never know it was us but it always seems to get the yard cleaner...

Tvov

LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally posted by captken
is the name of a company that works a neighborhood that I do.

Pet Waste Removal Service.

He charges 10.50 weekly for one dog.

2.50 for each additional dog.

Great logo.

Great neighborhood,.

There is also a Doggy Daycare.

That will,

Send a kennel truck to you house to pick up fluffy and return him home in the evening...

No s***.
This sounds like something my area would have, but haven't seen anything like it.

We just run over and ignore it. As stated earlier, I would charge extra for removing it. Years ago we had a customer that I did that for.

work_it

LawnSite Senior Member
After you cleaned it off their garage you should have told them that their price just went up another $10/week for extra services. Just tell them, "Dog sh8t isn't considered turf, and wasn't included in the original bid."