• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

A REAL BID SHEET AND PRICE GUIDE

BRL

LawnSite Bronze Member
Ray, <br>I believe David is posting the pricing info for us to view and comment on. If not, David, 1. Do not put that info (Pages after page1) in the contract that the customer sees. You determine your hours & pricing & give your customer the totals as specified in your contract. Your customers don't need to see how you arrive at your price. 2. Runner is correct about spell checking. Have someone else proofread for you (I always do) because it is easy to miss your own mistakes. 3. Fix the vague statements. You should always be very specific with any written contract, because, as mentioned by others, it can definitely come back to bite you in the butt. Good luck!<br>For those of us commenting that service cool season grasses (I'm in NJ) I believe that a few of the warm season grasses go dormant during the winter, which is why our partners in the deep south overseed with an annual rye, keeping those lawns green all year. Those grasses also get cut lower than our grasses.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: BRL

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
BRL, I was not for sure either and agree with you. David, what is the name of your business? I saw on one post you had &quot;Eufaula’s Finest Lawn Service&quot;, is that it? If so, I have a suggestion.

AGG Lawn Maintenance

LawnSite Senior Member
David try this one.<p>This Agreement made the___________day of_______,20 by and between<p>AG&G Lawn Maintenance, hereinafter called the contractor and ___________________, hereinafter called the owner,<p><br>Article 1. Scope of the work<br>The Contractor shaal furnish all of the materials and perform all of the work shown on Drawings/Images and or described in the specifications entitled___________________<br>as annexexed hereto as it pertains to work to be performed on property at;______________<p>Article 2. Time of completion<br>The work to be done on this project shall be commenced on or before _________,20 and shall be substantially completed on or before __________,20 . Time is of the essence. The following constitutes substantial commencement of work pursuant to this proposal and contract:__________________<p>Article 3. The contract price<br>The owner shall pay the contractor for the material and labor to be performed under the contract, the sum of ____________ dollars ($<br>subject to additions and deductions pursuant to authorized change of orders.<p>Article 4. Progrees of payments<br>Payments of the contract price shall be paid in the following manner: (example 25% down 25% near end and 50% at end)<br>Don't have time to type the rest!!! Send me your mailing address via e-mail and I'll send you a couple of contracts. This one is mainly for landscaping but you can add to it. Travis AG&G Lawn Maintenance<br>Abel49er@aol.com<br>PLEASE PUT ATTN:LAWN CONTRACTS

BRL

LawnSite Bronze Member
AGG & others,<br>For the future, you can use the Copy & Paste functions to put items in posts here, instead of typing. I copied a part of a MS Word document before & was able to paste it here.

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
AGG, Just FYI, there's that spellcheck issue again. If this is your contract, you may want to take some time and look it over REAL good again. There are a couple of errors in it. :) Oops! as I read into it further I see you were just retyping it. Sorry!<p><br>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: Runner<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Runner