1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Thanks man! Heat, A/C and cab with wiper!

Well unfortunately I fractured my arm above my elbow so i'll be on lawnsite alot now I think... Right in the middle of snow season too. Great.

2. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

hopefully you guys get some snow. It's like spring down here in Ohio

3. S-205

from Ontario

Yeah its been warm here lately, is it starting to cool down a little out there?

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

How did u mess up yur arm?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. S-205

from Ontario

Skateboarding... in January. Yeah I know right, no snow for snowboarding so thats all.

6. Guzzo856

Guzzo856 LawnSite Senior Member

that Kage is sickk

7. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

How does the bobcat do with snow? how big of lots do you do? I just cant see how they can do a decent sized lot and have good traction.

8. S-205

from Ontario

The lots we do with the skid range from maybe 1 acre to about 6 acres? We have one plaza that is quite large and with only an 8 foot box it shouldn't have a problem pushing for a long distance. You also don't NEED to take full scoops if the snow is heavy. We haven't used this particular machine so I can't say. Other skids we've used have been great though, way better than a pickup. Remember that skidsteers are dense in weight in comparison to a truck, the operating weight is 6700 pounds.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, now all you need is some snow. In reference to finding an OBS Ford, look around the Wichita Kansas area, I see them on CL all the time around here.

10. S-205

from Ontario

Oh cool thank you!

Well the arm is still quite painful, I'm bored out of my mind! Hows everyone else doing?