1. Complete Our Survey For A Chance To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card
    We’d like to know your thoughts about LawnSite, and how we can make our community a more useful resource for your lawn care and landscaping needs. Please click here to take the survey, which should only take five minutes to complete. One winner will be chosen at random to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice

A.T.T Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S-205, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Heck I love my Fords. The 7.3 has a 4 inch turbo back exhaust, six position chip, and an intake. With a built trans, hopefully this summer it will get stage two injectors, but thats to be determined, as I have other things to spend that kind of money on haha.

2. OP
    OP
    S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Hows your twin beam holding up with the plow? Tell me about the intake, exhaust you have and the tranny work you did?

3. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

Whats been going on lately, lots of plowing. A few problems with our Blizzard Speedwing, lots of stuff.

Went up north too this weekend, this is a friends sled and 4runner. Drove 385km, 385km back, and 100km up there and I still have a 1/4 tank left.

IMG_5325_Edited.JPG

IMG_5322_Edited.JPG

IMG_5321_Edited.JPG

IMG_5306_Edited.jpg

IMG_5272_Edited.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg

IMG_5255_Edited.JPG

4. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

Checking a jobsite after the storm

IMG_5438.JPG

5. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

New goodies for my 7.3, 4" turbo back, 5" MBRP tip, DIY AFE intake, and tow mirrors. Turbo sounds awesome, and the rumble is a little stronger. :weightlifter:

IMG_5514_Edited.JPG

IMG_5510_Edited.JPG

IMG_5509_Edited.jpg

IMG_5511_Edited.jpg

IMG_5512_Edited.jpg

IMG_5508_Edited.jpg

IMG_5520_Edited.JPG

6. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

Bobcat troubles, heck of a storm and a few equipment problems. But all is well. Expensive night thats for sure.

IMG_5542.JPG

7. MatthewG

MatthewG LawnSite Senior Member

What happened to the Bobcat?

8. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Love your 7.3 man. All looks sharp.

9. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

I never even found out, we had the guy called in to fix it and I was in such a rush to keep things clear that I never even asked. My dad dealt with the mechanic so I'll have to take a look at the bill. The skid has 150 hours now, so the dealer was pretty good with helping out especially during a storm.

I could here a squeak in a belt like it was wet. I don't know if the tension wasn't right and it was causing the motor lose and then regain the load.

Thanks alot! I love when people say that :)

10. OP
    OP
    S-205

from Ontario

The drive belt on the 205 was squeaking/whining because it wasn't tight enough, so we were smelling burnt rubber. Adjusted the drive belt tensioner and it was OK. I had a hunch but we've never done anything to that machine because it has such low hours so I don't know what I'm looking for inside that tight little engine compartment.

We have done one oil change I think, it has been very good other than this issue!