A walk through July 5th

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RKISTNER1, Jun 13, 2005.

1. RKISTNER1

RKISTNER1 LawnSite Member

Do you guys get what I'm trying to say. Well the day after the 4th, do you walk thru the lawns to see if any objects are in the lawn. If so what do u find and do u keep it. ie:thongs, bikini tops, beer bottles,$, cool toys, fireworks,firearms or ??

Lets hear from ya.

This post is written by "RKISTNER1" AND "Moose"

2. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would tend to leave the thongs alone (never came across any yet) but if i found unlit fireworks i would probably snag them if i knew the customer wasnt home.

3. RKISTNER1

RKISTNER1 LawnSite Member

Sean, Congrats on the new 1 in the oven,Thanks 4 the website, I met Mooose ...5 miles from me..Good egg..GREAT WEBSITE..in caps

4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Why would you keep other peoples crap? Thats kinda weird dude. If something is there and no one cleans it up I'm mowing over it.

5. Todd's lawncare

Todd's lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from P.A

What does having comm.. equipment mean when you business plan consists of 11 words "Who cares what it looks like when I'm done F*** IT"

When i lived in Mo . The day after we would walk the bank side where they lit them off and find money in cig packs found . found almost 450 once not all in one pack but in all no one claimed it so we got to keep it . We were kids tho nothing now that i mow .

6. South Florida Lawns

from usa

We don't really mow over it, rather trim around it even if it means leaving patches of uncut grass. Its in my contract that I don't pick up stuff if it is constantly left out.

7. Todd's lawncare

Todd's lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from P.A

I understand that but how many times does 4th of July happen ?????????

8. South Florida Lawns

from usa

If its mostly spend fireworks which are paper and cardboard they won't make that big a mess. How many people on hear personally clean up after others parties? I sure as heck don't I will move the bear bottles/cans to the side but I won't clean up for them. In my area they banned all fireworks so its been less of a problem last year.