A year after buying Ferris mowers

Jfly37

LawnSite Member
It is a beast of a machine. We;; established and well proven, and I loved the one I demo'd. Smooth to operate, and great traction on the wet grass. I thought it rode pretty well too.

I think I am going to demo one. For the kind of money I am about to drop on one of these, I would be stupid not to do it!

williams lcm

LawnSite Bronze Member
No I am serious. That bouncing in the future could have an impact on your internal organs. Has Anyone done a long term study on this . I use to hear about truck drivers back in the day sitting and bouncing in there truck seat did a job on the kidneys. Not sure if this is true but a mower is worse.

Harley08

LawnSite Member
No I am serious. That bouncing in the future could have an impact on your internal organs. Has Anyone done a long term study on this . I use to hear about truck drivers back in the day sitting and bouncing in there truck seat did a job on the kidneys. Not sure if this is true but a mower is worse.
This is true. I run a log skidder 225 timber jack for several years with no suspension seat & no seatbelt. My body took a beating going over stumps and big rocks. Never crossed my mind when I was younger. 25yrs later I pay for it everyday.

mat@eglc

LawnSite Member
Dam good looking out fellas, I’m gonna make my way up and demo the Ferris so I can compare it to the TT...I’ll let you....

williams lcm

LawnSite Bronze Member
I never even demoed one. I knew what I wanted and just bought it. I started with a 3100z and then traded it for a 3200z. Still a ferris fan for life.

Top Forums