• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

about me

stewartez

LawnSite Member
My name is Tyler I run a small lawn and garden business I use two 21" snapper commercials, a 4stroke commerical crafts man weedeater, a two stroke husqavarna trimmer, and an 82 GMC 6.2l diesel as my primary rig. This is my second season

J & D Greens

LawnSite Senior Member
Hi Tyler,
Welcome to lawn site, you will enjoy learning, venting and just getting to know a lot of great people here.
I'm in my fourth season running part time by myself. How do you like your snappers? Are they new ones? I have a very old commercial snapper that is a great mower, it has a 5 hp Briggs on it. I use it to do the final clean up after the bulk of the leaves are taken care of. I am using Toro-Prolines with the Suzuki motors on them as of right now to do the bulk of my mowing. How many accounts are you up to? Talk to you later. David

g21

LawnSite Senior Member
Tyler,
Let me know if you need help with anything. We have a great deal of information that will help you.

Tommy

JFGauvreau

LawnSite Bronze Member
Welcome to the forums!