Lawn Care Forum banner

Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  midsouth grass master 
#1 ·
I have been thinking on going to ABAC for a long time now and I was wondering if anybody on here has gone here. I know it is a good school, but I wont to know what yall think of it and are there better Agricultural colleges out there?

#5 ·
I heard of a few people going to ABAC, Augusta tech, and UGA. I think they are all great schools and would be very bennificial to your education. I'm planning on starting Augusta tech in the fall for Environmental Horticulturist. What part of GA are you in?

#7 ·
Don't know much about ABAC, but I am a graduate of Horry-Georgetown Technical College in Myrtle Beach, SC. It is one of the best, if not the best 2 year program in the country. Excellent instructors and lots of experience to be gained on campus. Most every student in the program is from out of state. I did a work study program with a local golf course and made plenty of money to off set my expenses. Give it a good look.

#8 ·
Augusta Tech is good. ABAC is supposed to be top notch. Whatever you do. If you plan on going for a 4 year degree or another degree later on. Make sure your credits transfer from school to school. If you dont plan on going back...then don't worry about it.

#10 ·
Don't know much about ABAC, but I am a graduate of Horry-Georgetown Technical College in Myrtle Beach, SC. It is one of the best, if not the best 2 year program in the country. Excellent instructors and lots of experience to be gained on campus. Most every student in the program is from out of state. I did a work study program with a local golf course and made plenty of money to off set my expenses. Give it a good look.
i will take a look at it
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.