Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 2 Accelerator baggers for our Wright Standers. The problem we have is the pin on the smaller bagger is too short and falls off continually and on the larger bagger the pin bends up just enough to allow the bagger to drag slightly and mess up the stripes. Is there anyway to improve this or repair either mounting system??

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hi Robert,

We do monitor this board! I am on vacation this week so I am just getting around to it today. At any rate, your pin should stick out from the bottom tube by about 3/4 of an inch. This should not be a problem on any of the more recent catcher models as far as digging into the ground, unless your catcher is riding really low. We would be happy to send out a replacement pin for you at no charge to fix the problem with the short one. If you want to call me at the office next week I would be happy to try to help you out with your catchers in any way I can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.