• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

accepting credit cards...Pro's & Cons?

JayD

LawnSite Silver Member
Hi guys,

I was looking at maybe going the rout of accepting credit cards and would like to get some feed back.

What are the Pro's & Cons? What I have read so far is scary. How many of you use this service and who has had bad out comes with it.

Please help...

CLS LLC

LawnSite Senior Member
I offer it with quickbooks. I don't have many customers who use it. Not sure why. I think I'm going to push it harder this year. I know there are fees but you do get the money within like 2-3 days and you never have to worry about collecting if they don't pay. Customers around here just seem very worried about giving out their info.

OP
J

JayD

LawnSite Silver Member
I offer it with quickbooks. I don't have many customers who use it. Not sure why. I think I'm going to push it harder this year. I know there are fees but you do get the money within like 2-3 days and you never have to worry about collecting if they don't pay. Customers around here just seem very worried about giving out their info.
So how does that work with Quick Books because I have that too, so are you saying that by having quick books you don't need a Merchant Account Services?