Accepting tax exempt jobs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by skurtz78, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. skurtz78

    skurtz78 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 65

    I am wanting to bid on a few day care centers next year and am trying to figure out what I need to do to be able to accept a tax exempt organization.
  2. StealthDT

    StealthDT LawnSite Member
    Messages: 97

    They just fill out a sales tax exempt form from your state and sign it. When you report your sales, those go in the exempt column. Keep their forms on file for three to five years.

Share This Page