Separate names with a comma.
Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
Catch up on the conversation about enhanced efficiency fertilizers with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .
Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Brendan Smith, Aug 18, 2006.
Jan and Bob
Guy with big red truck
That one cornor house
1) flower yard dude (looks like a nursery, tons of weedwhacking)
2) always-a-b*tchin hag
3) mortar shell yard (fulls of large holes)
4) tightazz ( always wanting freebies everytime)
5) hot pants (fine looking housewife who always wears tight shorts, my favorite)
6) physco dude (this guy is a walking lunatic)
7) yard from h*ll (good clients but a yard that is every LCOs nightmare)
8) rattlesnake yard, (have killed at least a dozen in this yard in the 8 years Ive done it)
9) ugly lady yard (this lady looks like the little creature off of star wars with the big ears)
10) dog sh*t yard, (back yard full of dog ***)
The mayor - Major pita biotch.
Swamp house - Guy waters more than everyone on his block put together.
Horse house - Stables
Muscle man - Prof. body builder
Jesus house - Long haired jack@ss
hag's house - Old lady who ALWAYS has something to say
boat house - Thinks the side of his house is a damn marina
The hill - guys get stains in their drawers cutting this slope
The forest - Can you say "Flowerbeds"
The landfill - HUGE corner church on main road that people like to throw their garbage out on while passing by.
Only ones I can think of off the top of my head.
The usual expletives are applied accordingly.