Separate names with a comma.
Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.
Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Brendan Smith, Aug 18, 2006.
Jan and Bob
Guy with big red truck
That one cornor house
1) flower yard dude (looks like a nursery, tons of weedwhacking)
2) always-a-b*tchin hag
3) mortar shell yard (fulls of large holes)
4) tightazz ( always wanting freebies everytime)
5) hot pants (fine looking housewife who always wears tight shorts, my favorite)
6) physco dude (this guy is a walking lunatic)
7) yard from h*ll (good clients but a yard that is every LCOs nightmare)
8) rattlesnake yard, (have killed at least a dozen in this yard in the 8 years Ive done it)
9) ugly lady yard (this lady looks like the little creature off of star wars with the big ears)
10) dog sh*t yard, (back yard full of dog ***)
The mayor - Major pita biotch.
Swamp house - Guy waters more than everyone on his block put together.
Horse house - Stables
Muscle man - Prof. body builder
Jesus house - Long haired jack@ss
hag's house - Old lady who ALWAYS has something to say
boat house - Thinks the side of his house is a damn marina
The hill - guys get stains in their drawers cutting this slope
The forest - Can you say "Flowerbeds"
The landfill - HUGE corner church on main road that people like to throw their garbage out on while passing by.
Only ones I can think of off the top of my head.
The usual expletives are applied accordingly.